The OsteoStrong System
OsteoStrong offers an exceptional business opportunity. As you explore the OsteoStrong franchise system, we believe that you will conclude that this is the best small business investment decision you can make for your future. Our technology is unique, our marketing channels are unparalleled, and our market is truly global in reach and local in impact.
To help you along, we have created the OsteoStrong Discovery Series. This is a series of emails and video messages to guide you through the learning process. When you are ready to start the OS Discovery Series, please enter your basic contact information in the Discovery Series Link below and we will send you the first email. You will receive one email per day for about 7 days. Each email contains a video and links to more information to help you along with your due diligence.
In both the Discovery Series and this website, you will learn more about the following topics
- The OsteoStrong brand and vision for growth.
- Why OsteoStrong is a Blue Ocean opportunity.
- The Spectrum System, patent-pending and exclusive to OsteoStrong
- OsteoStrong University – The Franchise Owner Education System
- Tony Robbins and his role in OsteoStrong
- The Power Team behind OsteoStrong
- Profile Standards to become an OsteoStrong Franchise Owner
- The Franchise buying process
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
There has never been a better time to invest in an OsteoStrong franchise than right now.
The Marketplace Opportunity for OsteoStrong
OsteoStrong is poised for exceptional growth. The markets we serve are largely untouched, and our service offering is unique, extremely effective, results are measurable and backed by science.
- Osteoporosis and low bone mass are currently estimated to be a major public health threat for almost 44 million U.S. women and men aged 50 and older.
- REF: https://www.nof.org/
- Worldwide, osteoporosis causes more than 8.9 million fractures annually, resulting in an osteoporotic fracture every 3 seconds
- REF: Johnell O and Kanis JA (2006) An estimate of the worldwide prevalence and disability associated with osteoporotic fractures. Osteoporos Int 17:1726.
- According to the United States Centers for Disease Control (CDC), osteoporosis is a $40 USD billion dollar a year industry and expected to triple over the next 10 years.
- It’s estimated that as many as 75% of us will have some form of back or joint pain at some point in our lifetime.
- The number of youth involved in organized sports in the United States is estimated to be over 50 million (United States Census Bureau, 2010).
- According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) In 2011, an estimated 16.8 percent of American adults (36.4 million) had a balance or dizziness problem.
- The aging active adult and sports performance industry is an emerging, high-growth market experiencing widespread acceptance.