Unlike many other franchise opportunities out there, OsteoStrong is committed to providing our franchisees with the highest degree of support, at an operational tempo that surpasses all others. From the beginning of the process to the day you open your location and beyond our team is dedicated to helping you every step along the way. You'll be amazed at the care and attention you receive in the area of training and operational support!
Training & Support
- Education System: OsteoStrong provides a comprehensive training program to educate franchise owners and managers about successful sales, operations, and marketing even if they have no prior business experience. Our training systems are detailed, intentional and purposeful including both classroom and web-based training courses designed to get you ready for owning a successful OsteoStrong franchise.
- Continued Support: We will provide managerial support and problem-solving strategies for our franchise owners. Annual conventions and owner meetings are a great way to keep owners connected and grow a cooperative family of franchise owners.
- Economies of scale: OsteoStrong uses the combined buying power of our entire network to establish cost savings on critical items needed to run your franchise. Our online franchise owner portal, along with our preferred national vendor program gives our franchisees a key advantage over anyone that chooses to go at it alone. The value of these tools, more than offset the initial franchise fee and ongoing franchise fees.
- Site selection: OsteoStrong franchisees benefit from decades of experience when it comes to helping in selecting a site for their new OsteoStrong® location. We are here to help make business ownership a step-by-step process for seasoned and inexperienced business owners alike! You have got a team of experienced professionals helping you along the way.
- On-site Field Trainer: OsteoStrong grand-openings go smoothly under the guidance of an experienced field trainer to help during your first week of opening. Your field trainer knows the business of running an OsteoStrong and helps you become comfortable in your new OsteoStrong center.
- Marketing: OsteoStrong provides an extensive array of time-tested marketing collateral and tools so that you do not have to spend extra time and money developing marketing materials. The investments we have already made with marketing experts and graphic designers more than outweigh the investment of the franchise fee.